APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED.
We are hiring!
The Project Manager – UK will take on the management of FourPhase UK projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Follow the FourPhase HSEQ system
- Develop a detailed project plan (Microsoft Project) to monitor and track progress and execute delivery
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client, third parties/vendors and all internal stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation on costs
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Liaise with FourPhase HR Manager & Operations Manager to ensure resource availability and allocation
- When operations require assist in FAT, SIT and offshore operations
- Preferably process engineer background
- Proven working experience in project management in upstream Oil & Gas sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience with solids removal operations
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project
What we can offer:
- Challenging position in market leading company within solids removal technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development
Apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.