Until now oil, gas and water have received the lion’s share of technical innovation. Effective solids management has too often been neglected despite its undeniable impact on production rates and well productivity.
We are elevating produced solids to their rightful place as the fourth phase. In doing so we transform solids from a challenge to an opportunity. Continuous solids management reduces production costs,improves field economics and delivers more oil and gas from the reservoir to the refinery.
From the North Sea to the Middle East, we maximize solids/free production at a lower cost per barrel and enhance production performance delivering increased revenues to operat
In fields where solids are present, FourPhase turns the management of solids into a key performance indicator that is fundamental to increased production. The efficient management of solids enables production engineers to
In FourPhase we have a clear objective to develop and produce products with high quality that are also reliable and meet all safety requirements. The key factors in achieving our objectives are highly competent personnel, professional communication and a good and safe working environment.
Our Environmental, Social, Governance and Quality programs are based on our ESG&Q Policy. You can read more about our policy and commitment to ESG&Q here.
– Focuses on waste recycling
– Monitors power consumption
– Raises awareness, informs and motivates employees to make environmentally friendly choices
– Assess the environmental aspect of the components while designing our products and consider repair vs replace in maintenance
– Reviews yearly chemicals used
– Raises awareness, informs and motivates employees
– Encourages commitment and leadership
– Focuses on risk management and experience transfer
– Focuses on producing and delivering products and services of high quality and reliability that can extend the lifetime of customers’ offshore production
– Focuses on skills of employees
– Focus on continuous improvement of all processes
Zero injuries is our overall objective.
FourPhase is a qualified supplier in the Achilles supplier management systems for suppliers in the oil and gas industry.
FourPhase has membership certificate “Grønt Ansvar” (Green Responsibility), a certificate stating FourPhase has a documented and implemented waste management system.
FourPhase is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified.
Registered in EPIM JQS database
Our First 10K SingleFlow Unit delivered to Middle East
5K DualFlow Unit was delivered to the Gullfaks C platform in the Norwegian North Sea. Still ongoing in 2020
DualFlow Units were first used on the United Kingdom Continental Shelf
First solids management operation offshore in the Gulf of Mexico
Our first, remote-operated desander installed and commissioned on an unmanned production platform in the South China Sea